Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tom Brady meets Tom of Finland

The site prettyontheoutside.typepad.com is making fun of Tom Brady...



"Tom Brady is going to be the new... ah.... face of Calvin Klein underwear. I read it online so it must be true. I'm thinking about sending Calvin Klein a thank you letter or perhaps a basket of muffins. Since it will certainly be awhile until we are graced with any images, I've come up with a preview. These drawings are based on artwork by Tom of Finland. His drawings of beefy guys with exaggerated packages seemed the right fit. I give you Tom of Underwearland.
I am completely enjoying Tom's off the field work. He's the face of Smart Water and Stetson cologne and also is a proving to be a great model. He could endorse Drakkar Noir and I'd probably buy it."

http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/

No comments: