Monday, November 5, 2007

Julia Roberts - “Vanity Fair” December 2007


Julia Roberts, 40, worries about the environment now that she and husband Danny Moder, 38, have twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 2, and baby Henry. Here are some snippets of Julia from the December 2007 issue of Vanity Fair:

On worry about the environment: “You can’t help but be aware, because now we are a home of five people. We make a lot of garbage. How can we make less garbage? This is our plight. I use Seventh Generation (chlorine-free, non-toxic) diapers for Finn and Hazel, and then I was turned on to the (plastic-free, flushable) gDiapers [for Henry]. It is flushable, but you’ve got to stir that thing! If you don’t really break it all the way up, it doesn’t go all the way down.”

On being done having more children: “At this point I’m having so much fun with them. You only have so much energy and you want to put so much energy into each child. I wouldn’t know how to have five kids. And they’re really a good trio, these three.”

On extending her nurturing instinct to young Hollywood’s headliner du jour: “I see and hear what’s happening to Britney Spears and it’s all I can do not to move her into my guest-house and say, ‘OK, this is how it’s going to be!’ And just take care of her.”

On who she still wants to work with after so many years: “I think he’s so interesting, and I think we look alike in a funny way. … Johnny Depp and I will play brother and sister in something.”

This issue of Vanity Fair featuring Julia Roberts goes on sale in NY/LA on Wednesday and nationally Nov. 13. Bigger cover pic inside…

No comments: