Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sienna Miller on the cover of British Vogue


Actress Sienna Miller might be calling it quits from highly commercialized films, but they doesn't stop Sienna from soaking up free publicity.

Miller graces the cover of the December issues of British Vogue, and she looks amazing! Inside she talks about her new home, her BFF Keira Knightly and why the media hates her.

Here are a few excerpts from inside December's Vogue:

On her new house: “I want the sitting room to be like the sets in Performance… all red velvet curtains and satin cushions. But I want the kitchen to be French country-house-comfy, and my basement to be a naughty hamman den, all Moroccan tiles with a huge step pool in the middle of the room.”

On Keira: “We both have such mad schedules… but we desperately keep in text!”

On her social life: “The only thing I believe in print these days is the date…I mean, for God’s sake, I’m 25. I’m having a brilliant time, I like to party, and I love to work. I’ve never not shown up to work. I’m always on time. The press love to get pictures of me blinking so they can say how wrecked I am. I can’t win, but I’m not staying in just to satisfy them.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/brand-mon-peche-mignon/mon-peche-mignon-sheer-lace-dress/p_8.html>Feminine dresses</a>! Beautiful!